Sunday, December 11, 2011

Home Stretch

It's been a long semester. It might have something to do with my intense summer of classes. It probably has a to do with taking anatomy which is really like taking two classes in one. Besides there being lots of material to learn, it's pretty dry. It's hard to learn certain facts when I don't really know why I need to learn them. My professor likes to test us on the embryonic origin of whatever particular organ we are studying. That may be important for a few people but I have a hard time seeing myself using those little tidbits of information as an occupational therapist. Besides all that, the long semester also has something to do with John's death. I'm just haven't been very motivated to study and it takes longer for things to sink in. All that to say, I'm glad to only have three days left. Tomorrow afternoon I have my Anatomy final and on Wednesday afternoon I'll take my Statistics final. I'm looking forward to the break from class the opportunity to work through the pile of paperwork on my desk and read something besides a textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment