Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness

I'm glad I didn't have school this past week because I sure would rather watch basketball than study. I had big plans of working on the list of things that I'd been putting off until spring break but that didn't really happen either. I did get my taxes basically done and I prepared for Saturday tutoring during commercials on Friday afternoon. I did skip the late game and go to bed early since I had to leave the house shortly after 7 on Saturday morning to be able to ride the bus that picked up the kids. By the time the day was over at 4:30, I was more than happy to come home and just sit and watch basketball.

At the urging of a friend I filled out a bracket but I'm not doing very well. I had only watched a couple of games so I was basically guessing. A lot of my guesses have been wrong. But I expect that Richmond and Butler have wrecked havoc on most people's bracket. After watching them play, I'd be glad to see them go to the Final Four and one of them win it all. They just play the game right -- as a team with intense defense.

Tomorrow morning I need to get back to the books but for now it's some more basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment