Monday, May 9, 2011

2nd semester is completed

I had two comprehensive finals today. My math final began at 3:30 and I turned in my test about 5:20. One of my answers didn't check but at least I had an answer. I left a question for a formula blank (which I now remember - though I still don't think I could have figured it out.) I'm not sure I was able to show enough work to get full credit for a couple questions but hopefully I didn't make any stupid mistakes. My Chemistry final started at 5:30 and I finished up about 7:15. For the most part it wasn't too difficult. I did struggle with a series of questions on molarity even though we just covered it recently. I came up with answers that made some sense but I have no idea if they are right or not. I should know my grades by the end of the week.

I have 3 weeks before summer classes begin and they will be full. Wednesday morning I leave for two weeks in France. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of friends. Hopefully my French will come back quickly. I'm sure there will be many stories to tell.

I'm planning on moving shortly after I return. The house I'm living in will soon be put up for sale so they have asked me to be out by June 1st. It would be nice to be moved in before summer classes start on May 31st. A friend also needs a new living situation by June 1st so we are looking for a place together. Craigslist spits out lots of 2 bedroom apartments every day (though there are plenty of repeats) and I've visited several of them. Taking into account our budget and realtors who actually show up at the appointed time, the issue seems to be having a place to keep my 2 bikes inside. I've been spoiled by living in apartment buildings with storage rooms in the basement. With my being gone for 2 weeks, the actual application process will need to be done by Stacie - and she's praying it goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment